Beckey Knight & Elliott Solicitors offer one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to advise and assist in the preparation of Wills.
We recognise our Senior community members and Carers by offering reduced rates. We can assist you with:
- Preparing and updating your will, Power of Attorney and Advanced Health Directive
- Estate planning
- Estate administration
- Applying for Probate
- Letters of Administration (in the event that there is no will or a will is deemed invalid)
- Assistance with family provision claims for further and better provision from wills and estates
- Defending claims against deceased estates
- Supreme Court estate litigation
We always recommend keeping your will up to date ensuring it accurately states your wishes, and provides for your beneficiaries in the manner you deem appropriate in what is quite often a difficult time.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our qualified and committed lawyers.